A few weeks ago I was doing some shopping at Anthropologie and Balducci's and I parked right next to this classic Jeep Wagoneer. I automatically thought of "Tickled Pink and Green" and her love of classic Jeeps. I thought I'd take a photo for her.
Well, as I was taking the picture I got of glimpse of the interior and OMGoodness!!!!!! The interior upholstery was all done up in plaid. Yes, plaid. Can you believe it? Tickled Pink and Green loves Jeeps, but she also loves anything plaid. This car had both together. Amazing. For a second I thought it must belong to her, but then I remembered that she lives all the way in Texas, nowhere near Connecticut. It is adorable, don't you think?

4 comments:
OMG. I would have had to wait outside till the owners came to the jeep and told he/she that we were soulmates...
:-0
Love the car!!! You must stop in at J.MacLaughlin just down the street from Balduccis and Anthro. I am working there part time... tons of super cute & preppy stuff!
@ Tickled Pink---It's funny that you are now "souping up" your new mobile. Maybe this photo can give you some more inspiration.
@ Entertaining Mom--I will stop in to look at spring stuff soon. I've been on a shopping & spending grounding because I recently bought & renovated my first house...hoping for a big, fat tax refund so that I can splurge on a new spring goody.
Post a Comment