
I am in L-O-V-E with all of Bravo's Real Housewives of _____ franchise. But I have to say that I am loving this season. The drama between Jill and Bethenny is intense. The Countess is horrible. Yuck (and I used to like her in previous seasons). My feelings about Alex have changed this season as well. I wonder how much of this is due to editing or have the characters really changed?

3 comments:
Hmmmmm, everbody is crazy for this show and I've never seen one episode:( I guess I need to take a peek!
Oh my gosh, I am obsessed/in love with the Real Housewives series, but my favorite is New Jersey! Is it sad that I wish I was on some season of the Real Housewives?
Dropping in to say hello and hope that you enjoy your night out to see SATC 2!!! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
Post a Comment