
I saw an ad in a magazine recently (can't remember which one...I'm a bit of a magazine addict). Anyway, McCormick spice company has these cool new recipe cards which come with all the spices you need already premeasured out for you. They are called 'recipe inspirations'.
I think this is an amazing idea because there are times when I don't make a recipe because I don't have all of the spices I need or sometimes I don't want to invest the few dollars on a full size jar of a spice if I don't know if I am going to use it again. Check it out.

1 comment:
I saw those!!!!!!! I was sooooo excited! I have a bit of a black thumb when it comes to cooking! Ooops! Maybe these will inspire me to do more??
Oh, and thank you so much for your sweet words on my blog. They meant the world to me. :)
Jennifer
PS Could your blog name be any cuter!?
Post a Comment